Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Lifelong Learning. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address, make a payment and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the lookup Courses links (in the right navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look up course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our All Courses page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Log on - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). We can also accept a purchase order or an invoice on certain courses.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Cancellation policies vary depending on program area. Typically cancellation policies are listed with program information. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. title and dates) and a daytime phone number where we can contact you, if necessary.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Set/Reset Request page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/CEUs and grades earned