An Introduction to Imago Relationship Therapy
Dates: May 21, 2021
Meets: F from 8:45 AM to 3:30 PM
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: (616)331-7180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will have opportunities to examine their own relationship patterns and to practice the skills in real time. There will also be time for discussion and Q and A.
Objectives: Participants will
1. Articulate the core tenets of the Imago relationship theory
2. Identify the steps of the Imago Intentional Dialogue process
3. Describe the "four journeys" overarching the meta-theoretical perspective of Imago Relationship Therapy
4. Understand the impact of childhood experiences on adult relationships
5. Identify their own unmet developmental needs and how that may impact their work, world view and relationships
6. Articulate the relationship between the body-mind and behavior
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
|05/21/2021||Friday||8:45 AM to 3:30 PM||GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230|