Sleep Hygiene and Mental Health
Dates: May 29, 2020
Meets: F from 8:15 AM to 12 N
Location: GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230
Objectives: Participants will
1. Understand the implications of healthy and practical sleep hygiene as well as chronic unhealthy sleep practices.
2. Understand the impacts on sleep following a traumatic event and for individuals with chronic stress experiences.
3. Identify basic interventions for sleep disturbances
4. Identify sleep disorders within the DSM-IV framework.
5. Recognize the practical relationship between sleep and self-care
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 49.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 36.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230GVSU - Bicycle Factory
201 Front SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|05/29/2020||Friday||8:15 AM to 12 N||GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230|