Sleep Hygiene and Mental Health
Dates: February 15, 2021
Meets: M from 12:50 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Online Live Webinar via Zoom
Objectives: Participants will
1. Understand the implications of healthy and practical sleep hygiene as well as chronic unhealthy sleep practices.
2. Understand the impacts on sleep following a traumatic event and for individuals with chronic stress experiences.
3. Identify basic interventions for sleep disturbances
4. Identify sleep disorders within the DSM-IV framework.
5. Recognize the practical relationship between sleep and self-care
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 49.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 36.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
Online Live Webinar via Zooma Zoom webinar link will be provided 2-3 days prior to the course date.
|02/15/2021||Monday||12:50 PM to 4 PM||Online Live Webinar via Zoom|