Social Work Ethics: Review, Update and Application
Dates: January 31, 2020
Meets: F from 8:45 AM to 2:30 PM
Location: GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230
Sorry, this course is full.
Objectives: Participants will
1. be re-Introduce to NASW Code of Ethics
2. understand recent changes to the NASW Code of Ethics
3. be provided examples that demonstrate ethical guidelines associated with use of technology
4. develop skills to assess their organizations values and ethical behaviors
5. be provided examples of ethical dilemmas and ethical decision making frameworks
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
This program meets the ethics requirement for license renewal.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230GVSU - Bicycle Factory
201 Front SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|01/31/2020||Friday||8:45 AM to 2:30 PM||GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230|