Social Work Ethics: Review, Update and Application
Dates: January 31, 2020
Meets: F from 8:45 AM to 2:30 PM
Location: GRAND RAPIDS - SCB 2023
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: (616)331-7180 Email: email@example.com
Objectives: Participants will
1. be re-Introduce to NASW Code of Ethics
2. understand recent changes to the NASW Code of Ethics
3. be provided examples that demonstrate ethical guidelines associated with use of technology
4. develop skills to assess their organizations values and ethical behaviors
5. be provided examples of ethical dilemmas and ethical decision making frameworks
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
This program meets the ethics requirement for license renewal.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
GRAND RAPIDS - SCB 2023Seidman Center, Room 2023
Grand Valley State University
50 Front Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|01/31/2020||Friday||8:45 AM to 2:30 PM||GRAND RAPIDS - SCB 2023|