The Clinical Impact of Trauma and Trauma Informed Interventions for Adults
Dates: January 24, 2020
Meets: F from 8:45 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 330
Objectives: Participants will
1. Have a basic understanding of trauma and the history of trauma treatment.
2. Understand the basic neuroscience of trauma.
3. Understand how trauma presents clinically and what symptoms are associated.
4. Have a basic understanding of Mindfulness and Yoga and how it is used to treat trauma.
5. Have a basic understanding of EMDR and how it is used to treat trauma.
6. Understand the definition of Internal Family Systems Theory and how it is used to treat trauma.
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 330Bicycle Factory
Grand Valley State University
201 Front Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|01/24/2020||Friday||8:45 AM to 3:30 PM||GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 330|