Best Practices in Telehealth for Social Workers
Dates: October 29, 2020
Meets: Th from 8:50 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Online Live Webinar via Zoom
1. Participants will be able to identify key legal, billing, and regulatory issues pertinent to online service delivery
2. Participants will be able to define key concepts in telehealth
3. Participants will be able to identify 6 key best practice guidelines in telebehavioral health.
4. Participants will be able to identify key aspects of HIPAA and HITECH compliance important to delivering services online.
5. Participants will be able to identify best practice procedures for conducting clinical sessions online.
6. Participants will be able to identify 5 important factors to coordination of care in a digital world
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
Online Live Webinar via Zooma Zoom webinar link will be provided 2-3 days prior to the course date.
|10/29/2020||Thursday||8:50 AM to 3:30 PM||Online Live Webinar via Zoom|