Sleep Hygiene and Mental Health
Dates: February 15, 2021
Meets: M from 12:50 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Online Live Webinar via Zoom
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Objectives: Participants will
1. Understand the implications of healthy and practical sleep hygiene as well as chronic unhealthy sleep practices.
2. Understand the impacts on sleep following a traumatic event and for individuals with chronic stress experiences.
3. Identify basic interventions for sleep disturbances
4. Identify sleep disorders within the DSM-IV framework.
5. Recognize the practical relationship between sleep and self-care
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 49.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 36.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
Online Live Webinar via Zooma Zoom meeting link will be provided 2-3 days prior to the course date.
|02/15/2021||Monday||12:50 PM to 4 PM||Online Live Webinar via Zoom|