The Clinical Impact of Trauma and Trauma Informed Interventions for Adults
Dates: June 4, 2021
Meets: F from 8:45 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230
Objectives: Participants will
1. Have a basic understanding of trauma and the history of trauma treatment.
2. Understand the basic neuroscience of trauma.
3. Understand how trauma presents clinically and what symptoms are associated.
4. Have a basic understanding of Mindfulness and Yoga and how it is used to treat trauma.
5. Have a basic understanding of EMDR and how it is used to treat trauma.
6. Understand the definition of Internal Family Systems Theory and how it is used to treat trauma.
Recommended for LBSW and LMSW beginning skill level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||COURSE||$ 99.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||SSW Field Education Supervisor||$ 66.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||GVSU Social Work Faculty||$ 15.00|
GRAND RAPIDS - BIK 230GVSU - Bicycle Factory
201 Front SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|06/04/2021||Friday||8:45 AM to 3:30 PM||Grand Rapids - GVSU Pew Campus|